It is general that you may experience some technical problems with your HP printer, as these devices are vulnerable to some technical problems like any other electronic device. As a user of HP Office jet printer 4500 series, if you are facing ‘Incorrect Print Cartridge’ or ‘Print Cartridge Problem’ message on the computer then it means that your printer has encounter some ink cartridge problem. Moreover, there can some other message can appear like ‘Incorrect Print Cartridge(s)’ or Print Cartridge Problem’. You can resolve this error on your own with suitable solutions or avail HP technical support from the experts.
Check out some of the suitable solutions in order to resolve the ink cartridge problem on your HP printer:
Method 1: Use Genuine HP Cartridges-
Always try to use a genuine ink cartridge that is compatible with your printer. Third party cartridge can cause lots of other problems in your printer. Make sure that the cartridges are compatible with your printer.
Method 2: Remove, Inspect, and then Reset the Cartridges-
Most of the time cartridge message appears if the cartridge does not have a complete electrical contact with the printer. Go with the following steps to overcome the problem-
- Turn on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Launch the cartridge access door. Here the cartridge will turn towards the right side of the printer. You need to wait till the carriage gets idle and silent before performing another process.
- Now, release the cartridge by pushing down it from the top. Then pull it to remove it from its slot. Check and remove any protective tape that still might be on the nozzles of the printer.
- Next, you have to slide the cartridge towards into the empty slot. Further, push on the upper part of the cartridge very carefully till it gets placed properly.
- Go through the same steps for the other cartridge. After this you have to close the cartridge access door.
- Once you complete the process, try to the printer a page.
If the problem persists, follow the other method-
Method 3: Reset the Printer-
Reset the device is one of the best solutions that can apply to fix any sort of problem. It usually fixes every complex error associated with your device. Follow the steps given below to reset your HP Printer-
- Turn on your printer by pressing the Power button.
- Now, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
- Next, simply unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- After this, you have to wait for few seconds.
- Now, plug the power cord and reconnect all the cables that you have disconnect earlier.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer, if it does not turn on itself.
The above-stated methods are easy to follow and perform, but in case you face the same problem with your printer or encounter any sort of difficulty with your printer, feel free to connect our customer service via our helpline to get instant HP printer support. At our technical support service you will be supported by the professionals and well-trained technicians who have the capability to handle and manage all kinds of complex issues associated with your printer.