HP computer is well-known used by millions of people around the world because of its smart features, premium designs and well-maintained performance. HP computers varied from models to models and versions to versions. But the one thing that is common with all the models of the HP computer is that they all are designed and manufactured with high-tech facilities and features to deliver the satisfactory result to every individual according to their requirements. To know more about HP computers, use HP phone number available round the clock. However the HP printer is enriched with vast varieties of quality based functions but still, it can exhibit some technical faults and bugs as like any other computing device.
Sometimes, the computer refuses to start and display some error message on the screen. The problem usually appears with every model of HP computer. In this troublesome situation, follow the tutorial where you can find the best and reliable resolutions steps to correct the problem-
Remove Disc and Devices:
The most important thing that you must to take care of is that remove discs and devices before troubleshooting startup issues.
Perform a Hard Reset:
Most of the startup errors and other issues can be easily fixed by removing the amount of power stored in hardware components. Decreasing or removing the amount of power stored is usually considered as Hard Reset. Follow the steps to perform a hard reset on your computer-
- First of all, turn off your computer properly and then disconnect the power cord from the backside of the computer.
- Once you disconnect the power cord and power off the computer, press the power button for a few seconds. The power light indicator gets on or the power button might turn on fleetingly but then go out unexpectedly.
- Now, you need to reconnect the power cord and then turn on the power.
- Check, if the computer starts, if yes, then you are done.
- If the computer still does not start and exhibits the same problem, continue the troubleshooting.
Check Whether the Hard Drive Is Detected in BIOS:
If the hard drive is not detected in the BIOS then it can be one of the major causes for startup issue on your HP computer. Follow the steps in order to check whether the hard drive is detected in BIOS:
- Firstly, you need to disconnect all discs and devices form your computer, except for the mouse, keyboard, and monitor.
- Now, you have to turn on the computer and then press the F10 key continuously for about a few seconds, till the BIOS setup tools get open.
- Select “Storage” by using the left and right arrow keys.
- Select Device Configuration by using up and down arrow keys and then press Enter.
- At last, check if the hard drive is listed under Hard Disk.
In case of more help and support, contact our customer service via HP technical support number. We are an independent technical support service provider offers online service for HP computers. Our aim is to provide the best online support to the customers to resolve their problems with their computers. We work with a possible approach to deliver a hassle-free technical support for our customers at affordable price. We ensure the privacy and data security of our customer to provide a highly secured customer service.