Hewlett Packard laptop has a built in wireless card that allows users to connect to the internet via a desired network. By wireless connection, you would able to surf WebPages, it only takes a few seconds to establish a wireless connection. Once you finalized the wireless plan and password details from your service provider, follow below step to set a new wireless connection. You can get more detail on HP customer service blog on Hp.com. You can also dial HP customer service phone number for more detail.
Read Also: How To Fix Speakers Problem On Hp Pavilion Laptop
- Turn on the wireless connection, you can turn it on via notification bar on desktop or press a dedicated key on the keyboard that is assigned for the Wi-Fi. In general, the amber light will show you whether it is on or off.
- Double click on the desktop icon of Wi-Fi, once you open it, it will shows you available Wi-Fi network available in area.
- At bottom right side, click on the right side that says, “View wireless network” a list of wi-fi connection illustrate the open and secure network.
- Click on the desire network that you want to connect with, if it is a secure network, you need a password from network provider, if it’s an open source, than HP will automatically connect to the network and obtain IP address.
- You will see the massage connected on wireless icon, just click on the browser to check active internet connection.
- After all attempts if you fail to establish a connection, reboot your laptop, restart and start the overall process again.
In case, you need a expert advice on how to establish a wireless connection, visit and speak with our associate at HP customer support.